Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Puremed Spine Neuropathy And Arthritis Center - SPINE KNEE NEUROPATHY PUREMED SCOTT MCGRATH LASER CENTER ENGLEWOOD NJ

DO NOT GO THERE. This center is bait and switch SPINE AND NEUROPATHY CENTER ENGLEWOOD. When I called puremed they said they participate with my insurance which they lied. When I got there I saw a nasty guy who I found out that he is a chiropractor and not a medical doctor. Scott Mcgrath the chiropractor promised to cure me with his laser machine. I went there for medical care for my knees to get an injection as their advertisement stated. After 2 visits he burned my skin and I reported him to the attorney general office. This office should be closed immediately. I went to a real doctor after that any now I have to have surgery. I found out that he has done the same to others. HE IS UNDER INVESTIGATION. He is sending me ills for over ONE THOUSAND DOLLAR for only 2 dates.
Review
Reason of review
THEY LIED TO ME
Loss

Puremed Spine Neuropathy And Arthritis Center in Toms River, New Jersey - ENGLEWOOD PUREMED KNEE SPINE NEUROPATHY NJ CHIROPRACTOR SCOTT MCGRATH BEWARE!!!

1.1
Pure med Scott McGrath is a liar not a MD. DO NOT GO THERE. There is a tall Korean doctor who introduces himself as a medical doctor and ONLY CARES HOW TO RIP YOU AND YOUR INSURANCE OFF. Later I found out he is a chiropractor and reported him to the authorities. He has had several other legal cases as well. This place should not be in business. He pays people to say good things about him on youtube. He is under investigation and his license will be revoked soon. Same thing happened to my good friend as a body builder he went there and this chiropractor billed services under a medical doctor who he has never met.
PureMedEnglewoodNJ

We take these matters very seriously. However, we have no record or recollection of any customer experience fitting your story and description, nor can we verify anything about your identity from your account, which appears to have just been created for the purpose of disparaging Dr. Scott McGrath, DC and PureMed.

@PureMedEnglewoodNJ

All Chiropractic is quackery if you put effort into caring for patients they may have a better reputation.

View more comments (1)