1.1
Additional Fees

Pure med Scott McGrath is a liar not a MD.DO NOT GO THERE.

There is a tall Korean doctor who introduces himself as a medical doctor and ONLY CARES HOW TO RIP YOU AND YOUR INSURANCE OFF. Later I found out he is a chiropractor and reported him to the authorities. He has had several other legal cases as well. This place should not be in business.

He pays people to say good things about him on youtube.

He is under investigation and his license will be revoked soon.Same thing happened to my good friend as a body builder he went there and this chiropractor billed services under a medical doctor who he has never met.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Puremed Spine Neuropathy And Arthritis Center. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Puremed Spine Neuropathy And Arthritis Center.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Puremed Spine Neuropathy And Arthritis Center to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Puremed Spine Neuropathy And Arthritis Center?

Comments

PureMedEnglewoodNJ
Englewood, New Jersey, United States #1212242
Puremed Spine Neuropathy And Arthritis Center Verified Representative

We take these matters very seriously. However, we have no record or recollection of any customer experience fitting your story and description, nor can we verify anything about your identity from your account, which appears to have just been created for the purpose of disparaging Dr. Scott McGrath, DC and PureMed.

to PureMedEnglewoodNJ Oak Harbor, Washington, United States #1280557

All Chiropractic is quackery if you put effort into caring for patients they may have a better reputation.